On policy capturing with fuzzy measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, I. & Zappe, C., 1995. "The linear programming alternative to policy capturing for eliciting criteria weights in the performance appraisal process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 667-676, December.
- Marichal, Jean-Luc & Roubens, Marc, 2000. "Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 641-650, August.
- Thomas D. Russell & Everett E. Adam, Jr., 1987. "An Empirical Evaluation of Alternative Forecasting Combinations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1267-1276, October.
- Marc Roubens & Michel Grabisch, 1999.
"An axiomatic approach to the concept of interaction among players in cooperative games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 547-565.
- Grabisch, M. & Roubens, M., 1998. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Concept of Interaction Among Players in Cooperative Games," Liege - Groupe d'Etude des Mathematiques du Management et de l'Economie 9818, UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE, Faculte d'economie, de gestion et de sciences sociales, Groupe d'Etude des Mathematiques du Management et de l'Economie.
- Brookhouse, Kelly J. & Guion, Robert M. & Doherty, Michael E., 1986. "Social desirability response bias as one source of the discrepancy between subjective weights and regression weights," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 316-328, June.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Paul J. H. Schoemaker & C. Carter Waid, 1982. "An Experimental Comparison of Different Approaches to Determining Weights in Additive Utility Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 182-196, February.
- Roy Batchelor & Pami Dua, 1995. "Forecaster Diversity and the Benefits of Combining Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 68-75, January.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL.
- Grabisch, Michel, 1996. "The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 445-456, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2010.
"A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 247-286, March.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2008. "A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267932, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2010. "A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00496558, HAL.
- Li, Jianping & Yao, Xiaoyang & Sun, Xiaolei & Wu, Dengsheng, 2018. "Determining the fuzzy measures in multiple criteria decision aiding from the tolerance perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(2), pages 428-439.
- Bingsheng Liu & Meiqing Fu & Shuibo Zhang & Bin Xue & Qi Zhou & Shiruo Zhang, 2018. "An interval-valued 2-tuple linguistic group decision-making model based on the Choquet integral operator," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 407-424, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:167:y:2005:i:2:p:461-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.