The linear programming alternative to policy capturing for eliciting criteria weights in the performance appraisal process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1974. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 67(1), pages 3-7, February.
- Dov Pekelman & Subrata K. Sen, 1974. "Mathematical Programming Models for the Determination of Attribute Weights," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(8), pages 1217-1229, April.
- V. Srinivasan & Allan Shocker, 1973. "Linear programming techniques for multidimensional analysis of preferences," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 337-369, September.
- Ilgen, Daniel R. & Barnes-Farrell, Janet L. & McKellin, David B., 1993. "Performance Appraisal Process Research in the 1980s: What Has It Contributed to Appraisals in Use?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 321-368, April.
- Bernardo, John J & Blin, Jean-Marie, 1977. " A Programming Model of Consumer Choice among Multi-Attributed Brands," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 111-118, Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirland, Larry E. & Jesse, Richard R. & Thompson, Ronald L. & Iacovou, Charalambos L., 2003. "Determining attribute weights using mathematical programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 423-437, December.
- Kornbluth, J. S. H., 1997. "Identifying feasible orderings for performance appraisal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 329-334, June.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:245:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1657-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liginlal, Divakaran & Ow, Terence T., 2005. "On policy capturing with fuzzy measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 461-474, December.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:93-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscognitive processes judgement linear programming management manpower planning methodology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:23:y:1995:i:6:p:667-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.