Prelaunch forecasting of new consumer durables : ideas on a consumer value - priority model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Charles Blackorby & Daniel Primont & R. Robert Russell, 1975. "Budgeting, Decentralization, and Aggregation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1, pages 23-48 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- V. Srinivasan & Allan Shocker, 1973. "Linear programming techniques for multidimensional analysis of preferences," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 337-369, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1985. "The value priority hypotheses for purchases of consumer durable goods," Working papers 1637-85., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.1270-; 82;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .