Defensive Marketing Strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Hauser & Patricia Simmie, 1981. "Profit Maximizing Perceptual Positions: An Integrated Theory for the Selection of Product Features and Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 33-56, January.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1981. "Economies of Scale and Barriers to Entry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1228-1238, December.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1980. "Competition and Product Variety," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 79-103, July.
- Jean-Marie Blin & Joe A. Dodson, 1980. "The Relationship between Attributes, Brand Preference, and Choice: A Stochastic View," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 606-619, June.
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Glen L. Urban, 1975. "Perceptor: A Model for Product Positioning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(8), pages 858-871, April.
- W.J. Lane, 1980. "Product Differentiation in a Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 237-260, Spring.
- John W. Keon, 1980. "The Bargain Value Model and a Comparison of Managerial Implications with the Linear Learning Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(11), pages 1117-1130, November.
- Moshe Givon & Dan Horsky, 1978. "Market Share Models as Approximators of Aggregated Heterogeneous Brand Choice Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(13), pages 1404-1416, September.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1979. " Operationalizing Economic Models of Demand for Product Characteristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 76-84, June.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1975. " The New Economic Theory of Consumer Behavior: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 65-75, Se.
- Hise, Richard T. & McGinnis, Michael A., 1975. "Product elimination: Practices, policies, and ethics," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 25-32, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; pricing; product entry; defensive marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:88-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.