Profit Maximizing Perceptual Positions: An Integrated Theory for the Selection of Product Features and Price
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Hauser & Steven M. Shugan, 2008.
"Defensive Marketing Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 88-110, 01-02.
- Albritton, M. David & McMullen, Patrick R., 2007. "Optimal product design using a colony of virtual ants," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 498-520, January.
- Tannous, George F. & Mangiameli, Paul M., 1996. "Adding features to a product: A micro-economic model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 149-173.
- James Kroes & Ravi Subramanian & Ramanath Subramanyam, 2012. "Operational Compliance Levers, Environmental Performance, and Firm Performance Under Cap and Trade Regulation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 186-201, April.
- Hauser, John R., 1983. "Price theory and the role of marketing science," Working papers 1403-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Fangruo Chen, 2001.
"Market Segmentation, Advanced Demand Information, and Supply Chain Performance,"
Manufacturing & Service Operations Management,
INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 53-67, February.
- Chen, F., 1999. "Market Segmentation, Advanced Demand Information and Supply Chain Performance," Papers 99-2, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Mennecke, Brian & Townsend, Anthony & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lonergan, Steven, 2006.
"A Study of the Factors That Influence Consumer Attitudes Toward Beef Products Using the Conjoint Market Analysis Tool,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12650, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mennecke, Brian E. & Townsend, Anthony M. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lonergan, Steven M., 2007. "A study of the factors that influence consumer attitudes toward beef products using the conjoint market analysis tool," ISU General Staff Papers 200710010700001003, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Joel Steckel, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 279-307, June.
- Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Xu, Kaihong, 2002. "Prescribing product upgrades, prices and production levels over time in a stochastic environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 601-621, May.
- Christian Jaag & Helmut Dietl & Urs Trinkner & Oliver Furst, 2012.
"Defending Mail Markets Against New Entrants: An Application of the Defender Model,"
Chapters,in: Multi-Modal Competition and the Future of Mail, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Jaag & Helmut Dietl & Urs Trinkner & Oliver Fürst, 2011. "Defending Mail Markets against New Entrants: An Application of the Defender Model," Working Papers 0027, Swiss Economics.
- Hauser, John R., 1985. "Theory and application of defensive strategy," Working papers 1642-85., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Oliver J. Rutz & Garrett P. Sonnier, 2011. "The Evolution of Internal Market Structure," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 274-289, 03-04.
- Sabri Khayati & Samia Karoui Zouaou, 2013. "Perceived Usefulness and Use of Information Technology: the Moderating Influences of the Dependence of a Subcontractor towards His Contractor," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-1, December.
- Brian Mennecke & Anthony Townsend & Dermot J. Hayes & Steven M. Lonergan, 2006. "Study of the Factors that Influence Consumer Attitudes Toward Beef Products Using the Conjoint Market Analysis Tool, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp425, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; marketing: new products; marketing: pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:27:y:1981:i:1:p:33-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.