A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John R. Hauser & Steven M. Shugan, 2008.
"Defensive Marketing Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 88-110, 01-02.
- Hendler, Reuven, 1975. "Lancaster's New Approach to Consumer Demand and Its Limitations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 194-99, March.
- Wayne Desarbo, 1982. "Gennclus: New models for general nonhierarchical clustering analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 449-475, December.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll, 1983. "A maximum likelihood method for fitting the wandering vector model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 553-566, December.
- John R. Hauser & Patricia Simmie, 1981. "Profit Maximizing Perceptual Positions: An Integrated Theory for the Selection of Product Features and Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 33-56, January.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Vithala Rao, 1984. "GENFOLD2: A set of models and algorithms for the general UnFOLDing analysis of preference/dominance data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 1(1), pages 147-186, December.
- S. K. Lioukas, 1984. "Thresholds and Transitivity in Stochastic Consumer Choice: A Multinomial Logit Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 110-122, January.
- Ladd, George W & Zober, Martin, 1977. " Model of Consumer Reaction to Product Characteristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 89-101, Se.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1975. " The New Economic Theory of Consumer Behavior: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 65-75, Se.
- K. S. Krishnan, 1977. "Incorporating Thresholds of Indifference in Probabilistic Choice Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(11), pages 1224-1233, July.
- K. R. MacCrimmon & M. Toda, 1969. "The Experimental Determination of Indifference Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 433-451.
- Gordon Bechtel & Ledyard Tucker & Wei-Ching Chang, 1971. "A scalar product model for the multidimensional scaling of choice," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(4), pages 369-388, December.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll & Donald R. Lehmann & John O'Shaughnessy, 1982. "Three-Way Multivariate Conjoint Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 323-350.
- J. Douglas Carroll & Sandra Pruzansky & Joseph Kruskal, 1980. "Candelinc: A general approach to multidimensional analysis of many-way arrays with linear constraints on parameters," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Lee Cooper & Masao Nakanishi, 1983. "Two logit models for external analysis of preferences," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 607-620, December.
- Peter Schönemann & Ming Wang, 1972. "An individual difference model for the multidimensional analysis of preference data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 275-309, September.
- Lucas, Robert E B, 1975. "Hedonic Price Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 157-78, June.
- Bruce Bloxom, 1978. "Constrained multidimensional scaling inN spaces," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 397-408, September.
- Stephen W. Rousseas & Albert G. Hart, 1951. "Experimental Verification of a Composite Indifference Map," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 288.
- Joseph Zinnes & Richard Griggs, 1974. "Probabilistic, multidimensional unfolding analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 327-350, September.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1979. " Operationalizing Economic Models of Demand for Product Characteristics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 76-84, June.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 275-300, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:56:y:1991:i:2:p:279-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.