A scalar product model for the multidimensional scaling of choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Ross & Norman Cliff, 1964. "A generalization of the interpoint distance model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(2), pages 167-176, June.
- Clyde Coombs & Richard Kao, 1960. "On a connection between factor analysis and multidimensional unfolding," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 25(3), pages 219-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohei Adachi, 2011. "Constrained principal component analysis of standardized data for biplots with unit-length variable vectors," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(1), pages 23-36, April.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato & Wen-Jenn Sheu, 1984. "A note on dual scaling of successive categories data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 493-500, December.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Kamel Jedidi & Joel Steckel, 1991. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling procedure for the empirical determination of convex indifference curves for preference/choice analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 279-307, June.
- Yoshio Takane & Tadashi Shibayama, 1991. "Principal component analysis with external information on both subjects and variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 97-120, March.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1984. "Forced classification: A simple application of a quantification method," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 25-36, March.
- Wayne DeSarbo & Jaewun Cho, 1989. "A stochastic multidimensional scaling vector threshold model for the spatial representation of “pick any/n” data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 105-129, March.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1978. "Optimal scaling of paired comparison and rank order data: An alternative to guttman's formulation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(2), pages 263-271, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:36:y:1971:i:4:p:369-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.