Prescribing product upgrades, prices and production levels over time in a stochastic environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Escudero & P. Kamesam, 1995. "On solving stochastic production planning problems via scenario modelling," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 69-95, June.
- Glen L. Urban, 1975. "Perceptor: A Model for Product Positioning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(8), pages 858-871, April.
- Engelbert Dockner & Steffen Jørgensen, 1988. "Optimal Pricing Strategies for New Products in Dynamic Oligopolies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 315-334.
- Hauser, John R. & Shugan, Steven., 1981.
"Defensive marketing stategies,"
1243-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gregory Dobson & Shlomo Kalish, 1993. "Heuristics for Pricing and Positioning a Product-Line Using Conjoint and Cost Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 160-175, February.
- Gregory Dobson & Shlomo Kalish, 1988. "Positioning and Pricing a Product Line," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 107-125.
- Bruce Robinson & Chet Lakhani, 1975. "Dynamic Price Models for New-Product Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(10), pages 1113-1122, June.
- John A. Norton & Frank M. Bass, 1987. "A Diffusion Theory Model of Adoption and Substitution for Successive Generations of High-Technology Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(9), pages 1069-1086, September.
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1992. "Patterns of Communication Among Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing---A Comparison Between Two New Product Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 360-373, March.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard, 1985. "Optimal pricing and production in an inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-56, January.
- Abhik Roy & Dominique M. Hanssens & Jagmohan S. Raju, 1994. "Competitive Pricing by a Price Leader," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 809-823, July.
- Marc H. Meyer & Peter Tertzakian & James M. Utterback, 1997. "Metrics for Managing Research and Development in the Context of the Product Family," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(1), pages 88-111, January.
- Gary L. Lilien & Eunsang Yoon, 1990. "The Timing of Competitive Market Entry: An Exploratory Study of New Industrial Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(5), pages 568-585, May.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy & I. P. L. Png, 1992. "Market Segmentation, Cannibalization, and the Timing of Product Introductions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 345-359, March.
- Lynn O. Wilson & John A. Norton, 1989. "Optimal Entry Timing for a Product Line Extension," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1985. "A New Product Adoption Model with Price, Advertising, and Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1569-1585, December.
- Rajeev Kohli & R. Sukumar, 1990. "Heuristics for Product-Line Design Using Conjoint Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1464-1478, December.
- Devavrat Purohit, 1994. "What Should You Do When Your Competitors Send in the Clones?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 392-411.
- John R. Hauser & Patricia Simmie, 1981. "Profit Maximizing Perceptual Positions: An Integrated Theory for the Selection of Product Features and Price," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 33-56, January.
- Oren, Shmuel & Smith, Stephen & Wilson, Robert, 1984. "Pricing a Product Line," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages S73-99, January.
- Allan D. Shocker & V. Srinivasan, 1974. "A Consumer-Based Methodology for the Identification of New Product Ideas," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(6), pages 921-937, February.
- Gaimon, Cheryl & Singhal, Vinod, 1992. "Flexibility and the choice of manufacturing facilities under short product life cycles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 211-223, July.
- Srikant Datar & Clark Jordan & Sunder Kekre & Surendra Rajiv & Kannan Srinivasan, 1997. "New Product Development Structures and Time-to-Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 452-464, April.
- Dan Horsky & Paul Nelson, 1992. "New Brand Positioning and Pricing in an Oligopolistic Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 133-153.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1984. "Market Segmentation, Self-Selection, and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 288-307.
- Paul E. Green & Abba M. Krieger, 1985. "Models and Heuristics for Product Line Selection," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19.
- Stephen A. Smith, 1986. "New Product Pricing in Quality Sensitive Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 70-87.
- Richard D. McBride & Fred S. Zufryden, 1988. "An Integer Programming Approach to the Optimal Product Line Selection Problem," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 126-140.
- Weiss, Allen M, 1994. "The Effects of Expectations on Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 341-60, December.
- Rajeev Kohli & Ramesh Krishnamurti, 1987. "A Heuristic Approach to Product Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(12), pages 1523-1533, December.
- Gaimon, Cheryl, 1988. "Simultaneous and dynamic price, production, inventory and capacity decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-441, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:138:y:2002:i:3:p:601-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.