The Effects of Expectations on Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "The energy efficiency paradox revisited through a partial observability approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2517-2536, September.
- Rivas, Javier, 2010.
"The effects of the market structure on the adoption of evolving technologies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2485-2493, December.
- Javier Rivas, 2010. "The effects of the market structure on the adoption of evolving technologies," Post-Print hal-00743846, HAL.
- Somma, Ernesto, 1999.
"The effect of incomplete information about future technological opportunities on pre-emption,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 765-799, August.
- Ernesto Somma, "undated". "The Effect of Incomplete Information about Future Technological Opportunities on Pre-Emption," Discussion Papers 95/41, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mueller, Steffen, 2006. "Missing the spark: An investigation into the low adoption paradox of combined heat and power technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3153-3164, November.
- Tetsuya Kasahara, 2015. "Strategic Technology Adoption Under Dispersed Information and Information Learning," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(06), pages 1-18, December.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Weiss, Allen M., 1997. "Investment in technological innovations: An option pricing approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 397-416, June.
- Adela Luque, 2003. "The Role of Technological and Industrial Heterogeneity In Technology Diffusion: a Markovian Approach," Working Papers 03-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2011. "The impact of agricultural policy distortions on the productivity gap: Evidence from rice production," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 147-157, April.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2004. "Innovations, improvements, and the optimal adoption of new technologies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1461-1480, April.
- Fonseca, Tiago & Lima, Francisco & Pereira, Sonia C., 2018.
"Understanding productivity dynamics: A task taxonomy approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 289-304.
- Tiago Fonseca & Francisco Lima & Sonia C. Pereira, 2017. "Understanding productivity dynamics:a task taxonomy approach," GEE Papers 0080, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2008. "The Impact of Agricultural Policy Distortions on the Productivity Gap: Evidence from the Rice Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adela Luque, 2002. "An option-value approach to technology adoption in U.S. manufacturing: Evidence from microdata," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 543-568.
- Sahay, Arvind, 2013. "Market-Driving Behaviors: A Framework for Developing Theory and Practice," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-05-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "The Determinants of the Adoption Lag for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998117e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Adela Luque, 2000. "An Option-Value Approach to Technology in U.S. Maufacturing: Evidence from Plant-Level Data," Working Papers 00-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Battisti, Giuliana & Stoneman, Paul, 2005. "The intra-firm diffusion of new process technologies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Xu, Kaihong, 2002. "Prescribing product upgrades, prices and production levels over time in a stochastic environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 601-621, May.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "Les facteurs determinants des retards en matiere d'adoption des technologies de fabrication de pointe," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1998117f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:42:y:1994:i:4:p:341-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.