Seafood Safety Perceptions And Their Effects On Anticipated Consumption Under Varying Information Treatments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wessells, Cathy Roheim & Kline, Jeffrey & Anderson, Joan Gray, 1996. "Seafood Safety Perceptions and Their Effects on Anticipated Consumption under Varying Information Treatments," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 12-21, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiling, Stephen D. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Cheng, Hsiang-Tai & Phillips, Marcia L., 1989. "Contingent Valuation Of A Public Program To Control Black Flies," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Teasley, R. Jeff & Bergstrom, John C. & Cordell, H. Ken, 1994. "Estimating Revenue-Capture Potential Associated With Public Area Recreation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1988. "A new paradigm for valuing non-market goods using referendum data: Maximum likelihood estimation by censored logistic regression," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Stephen K. Swallow & Thomas Weaver & James J. Opaluch & Thomas S. Michelman, 1994. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Aggregation in Environmental Policy Analysis: A Landfill Siting Case," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 431-443.
- Sun, Henglun & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 1992.
"Estimating the Benefits of Groundwater Contamination Control,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, pages 63-71.
- Sun, Henglun & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 1992. "Estimating The Benefits Of Groundwater Contamination Control," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Park, Timothy A. & Loomis, John B., 1992. "Comparing Models For Contingent Valuation Surveys: Statistical Efficiency And The Precision Of Benefit Estimates," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C. & Parsons, George R. & Price, Jammie, 2010.
"Effects of information about invasive species on risk perception and seafood demand by gender and race,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 586-599, November.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead & George R. Parsons & Jammie Price, 2008. "Effects of Information about Invasive Species on Risk Perception and Seafood Demand by Gender and Race," Working Papers 08-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John C. Whitehead & O. Ashton Morgan & William L. Huth & Gregory S. Martin & Richard Sjolander, 2012. "Willingness-to-Pay for Oyster Consumption Mortality Risk Reductions," Working Papers 12-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Curtis, John & Lynch, Lori, 2001.
"Explaining Deer Population Preferences: An Analysis of Farmers, Hunters and the General Public,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, pages 44-55.
- Curtis, John A. & Lynch, Lori, 2001. "Explaining Deer Population Preferences: An Analysis Of Farmers, Hunters And The General Public," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(1), April.
- E. William Nganje & Simeon Kaitibie & Thomas Taban, 2005. "Multinomial logit models comparing consumers' and producers' risk perception of specialty meat," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 375-390.
- Roger A. Sedjo & Stephen K. Swallow, 2002. "Voluntary Eco-Labeling and the Price Premium," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 272-284.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria, 2004. "Consequences of BSE on Consumers' Attitudes, Perceptions and Willingness to Pay for Certified Beef in Spain," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 24999, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2015. "Fear and Trust: How Risk Perceptions of Avian Influenza Affect the Demand for Chicken," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 202077, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chen, Xianwen & Alfnes, Frode & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2014. "Consumer Preferences, Ecolabels, and the Effects of Negative Environmental Information," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168094, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sedjo, Roger & Swallow, Stephen, 1999. "Eco-Labeling and the Price Premium," Discussion Papers dp-00-04, Resources For the Future.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G. & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2016. "Fear and trust: How risk perceptions of avian influenza affect Chinese consumers’ demand for chicken," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-104.
- William L. Huth & O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead, 2016. "Measuring the Impact of Improved Traceability Information in Seafood Markets Following a Large Scale Contamination Event," Working Papers 16-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.