Benefits Sought by Apple Consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Ratchford, Brian T, 1975. " The New Economic Theory of Consumer Behavior: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 65-75, Se.
- Green, Paul E, 1974. " On the Design of Choice Experiments Involving Multifactor Alternatives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 61-68, Se.
- Currim, Imran S & Weinberg, Charles B & Wittink, Dick R, 1981. " Design of Subscription Programs for a Performing Arts Series," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 67-75, June.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-23, Se.
- Green, Paul E & DeSarbo, Wayne S, 1978. " Additive Decomposition of Perceptions Data Via Conjoint Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 58-65, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.