Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnould, Eric J & Price, Linda L, 1993. " River Magic: Extraordinary Experience and the Extended Service Encounter," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 24-45, June.
- Michael B. Beverland & Francis J. Farrelly, 2010. "The Quest for Authenticity in Consumption: Consumers' Purposive Choice of Authentic Cues to Shape Experienced Outcomes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 838-856, February.
- Viviane Chen, 2009. "Possession and access : consumer desires and value perceptions regarding contemporary art collection and exhibit visits," Post-Print hal-00778657, HAL.
- Aubert-Gamet, Veronique & Cova, Bernard, 1999. "Servicescapes: From Modern Non-Places to Postmodern Common Places," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 37-45, January.
- Yu Chen, 2009. "Possession and Access: Consumer Desires and Value Perceptions Regarding Contemporary Art Collection and Exhibit Visits," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(6), pages 925-940, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:5:y:1978:i:2:p:103-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.