Competition and Product Variety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Hauser & Steven M. Shugan, 2008.
"Defensive Marketing Strategies,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 88-110, 01-02.
- Ana Isabel Moreno Monroy & Héctor Mauricio Posada Duque, 2007.
"Evolución del Comercio Intraindustrial entre las regiones colombianas y la Comunidad Andina, 1990-2004: un análisis comparativo,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 66, pages 83-118, Enero-Jun.
- Moreno Monroy, Ana Isabel & Posada D., Héctor Mauricio, 2007. "Evolución del Comercio Intraindustrial entre las regiones colombianas y la Comunidad Andina, 1990-2004: un análisis comparativo," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, May.
- Ana Isabel, Moreno & Hector Mauricio, Posada, 2006. "Evolución del Comercio Intraindustrial entre las regiones colombianas y la Comunidad Andina, 1990-2004: un análisis comparativo," MPRA Paper 4936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Eckel, 2005.
"Market Integration and Market Concentration in Horizontally Differentiated Industries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(16), pages 1-6.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2005. "Market integration and market concentration in horizontally differentiated industries," Munich Reprints in Economics 20536, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou, 2007. "Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 317-332, June.
- Hauser, John R., 1983. "Price theory and the role of marketing science," Working papers 1403-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Russell, Thomas, 1995. "Product innovation with mass-production: Insufficient or excessive?: Comment," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 443-445, November.
- Shon M. Ferguson, 2015.
"Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 45-61, February.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Research Papers in Economics 2010:26, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2011. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Working Paper Series 878, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:16:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- John R. Hauser & Steven M. Shugan, 2008. "Commentary—Defensive Marketing Strategies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 85-87, 01-02.
- Davide Fantino, 2008. "R&D and market structure in a horizontal differentiation framework," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 658, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:53:y:1980:i:3:p:s79-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.