Evaluation subjective : position du problème, modélisation de l'aspect multicritère par les capacités et l'intégrale de Choquet. Exemples.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in D. Bouyssou and D. Dubois and M. Pirlot and H. Prade. Concepts et Méthodes pour l'Aide à la Décision, Hermès, pp.175-232, 2006|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00179068|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michel Grabisch & Jacques Duchêne & Frédéric Lino & Patrice Perny, 2002. "Subjective Evaluation of Discomfort in Sitting Position," Post-Print halshs-00273179, HAL.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL.
- Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2003.
"On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 28-47, July.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche & Jean-Claude Vansnick, 2003. "On the Extension of Pseudo-Boolean Functions for the Aggregation of Interacting Criteria," Post-Print hal-00272780, HAL.
- Pedro Miranda & Michel Grabisch, 2004. "p-symmetric bi-capacities," Post-Print halshs-00188173, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00179068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.