Modern Approaches to Measuring the State Sector: Methodology and Empirics
[Современные Подходы К Измерению Государственного Сектора: Методология И Эмпирика]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haiyan Ding & Hui He, 2018.
"A Tale of Transition: An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in Urban China, 1986-2009,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 106-137, July.
- Haiyan Ding & Hui He, 2016. "A Tale of Transition; An Empirical Analysis of Economic Inequality in Urban China, 1986–2009," IMF Working Papers 16/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Hans Christiansen, 2011. "The Size and Composition of the SOE Sector in OECD Countries," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20390, 05-2018.
- Abramov, Alexander & Radygin, Alexander & Chernova, Maria, 2017.
"State-owned enterprises in the Russian market: Ownership structure and their role in the economy,"
Russian Journal of Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-23.
- A. Abramov & A. Radygin & M. Chernova., 2016. "State-owned enterprises in the Russian market: Ownership structure and their role in the economy," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- A. Radygin & Y. Simachev & R. Entov., 2015. "State-Owned Company: Detection Zone of Government Failure or Market Failure?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- repec:nos:voprec:2017-04-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstate ownership; state-owned enterprises; public administration sector; state share in GDP.;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.