Modern Approaches to Measuring the State Sector: Methodology and Empirics
[Современные Подходы К Измерению Государственного Сектора: Методология И Эмпирика]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bera, Anil K. & Sosa-Escudero, Walter & Yoon, Mann, 2001.
"Tests for the error component model in the presence of local misspecification,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Anil K. Bera & Walter Sosa Escudero & Mann Yoon, 2000. "Tests for the Error Component Model in the Presence of Local Misspecification," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1888, Econometric Society.
- Anil Bera & Walter Sosa Escudero & Mann Yoon, 2000. "Test for the Error Component Model in the Presence of Local Misspecification," Department of Economics, Working Papers 022, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cpb & Capp & Case & Cepii & Etla & Tifo & Ifs & Ihs, 2015. "Study on the effects and incidence of labour taxation. Final report," Taxation Papers 56, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Wittmann Nadine, 2013. "A microeconomic analysis of the socio-economic situation along the Kat River Water Basin: Comment," Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 128-135, June.
- Martin R. Holmer & Stavros A. Zenios, 1995. "The Productivity of Financial Intermediation and the Technology of Financial Product Management," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 970-982, December.
- Johansson, Robert Charles, 1997. "Wage structure in the supermarket industry 1984-1993," Faculty and Alumni Theses and Dissertations 246441, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsstate ownership; state-owned enterprises; public administration sector; state share in GDP.;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.