Scenario modeling for the management ofinternational bond portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "Scenario Modeling for the Management of International Bond Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-20, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. C. MacLean & W. T. Ziemba & G. Blazenko, 1992. "Growth Versus Security in Dynamic Investment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1562-1585, November.
- Farshid Jamshidian & Yu Zhu, 1996. "Scenario Simulation: Theory and methodology (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 43-67.
- John M. Mulvey & Stavros A. Zenios, 1994. "Capturing the Correlations of Fixed-income Instruments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1329-1342, October.
- George B. Dantzig, 1955. "Linear Programming under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 197-206, 04-07.
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995. "Empirical research on nominal exchange rates," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 33, pages 1689-1729, Elsevier.
- David R. Cariño & William T. Ziemba, 1998. "Formulation of the Russell-Yasuda Kasai Financial Planning Model," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 433-449, August.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A., 1996. "Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 264-273, June.
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
- Ziobrowski, Brigitte J. & Ziobrowski, Alan J., 1995. "Exchange rate risk and internationally diversified portfolios," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Stein W. Wallace & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2002. "Stochastic programming in energy," GE, Growth, Math methods 0201001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yonghan Feng & Sarah M. Ryan, 2016. "Solution sensitivity-based scenario reduction for stochastic unit commitment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 29-62, January.
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2016. "International Portfolio Optimisation with Integrated Currency Overlay Costs and Constraints," Papers 1611.01463, arXiv.org.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2002. "On Bond Portfolio Management," Papers math/0208130, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2003.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Portfolio Management for a Random Field of Bond Returns," Finance 0310007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yonghan Feng & Sarah Ryan, 2016. "Solution sensitivity-based scenario reduction for stochastic unit commitment," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 29-62, January.
- Frauendorfer, Karl & Schurle, Michael, 2003. "Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 602-616, December.
- Andrea Beltratti & Paolo Colla, 2007. "A portfolio-based evaluation of affine term structure models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 193-222, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:85:y:1999:i:0:p:227-247:10.1023/a:1018973828120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.