Back-testing the performance of an actively managed option portfolio at the Swedish Stock Market, 1990-1999
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yuming Li, 1993. "Growth-Security Investment Strategy for Long and Short Runs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 915-924, August.
- Grauer, Robert R & Hakansson, Nils H, 1986. "A Half Century of Returns on Levered and Unlevered Portfolios of Stocks, Bonds, and Bills, with and without Small Stocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 287-318, April.
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
- Harry M. Markowitz, 2011.
"Investment for the Long Run: New Evidence for an Old Rule,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 35, pages 495-508
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Markowitz, Harry M, 1976. "Investment for the Long Run: New Evidence for an Old Rule," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1273-1286, December.
- Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A., 1996. "Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 264-273, June.
- Roy Kouwenberg & Jacek Gondzio & Ton Vorst, 1999.
"Hedging Options under Transaction Costs and Stochastic Volatility,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
911, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gondzio, Jacek & Kouwenberg, Roy & Vorst, Ton, 2003. "Hedging options under transaction costs and stochastic volatility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1045-1068, April.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala, 1997. "Strategic financial risk management and operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 1-16, February.
- L. C. MacLean & W. T. Ziemba & G. Blazenko, 1992. "Growth Versus Security in Dynamic Investment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1562-1585, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:27:y:2003:i:6:p:1099-1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.