Strategic financial risk management and operations research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Broze, Laurence & Scaillet, Olivier & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 1995.
"Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 199-223, September.
- BROZE, Laurence & SCAILLET, Olivier & ZAKOIAN , Jean-Michel, 1993. "Testing for Continuous-Time Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," CORE Discussion Papers 1993031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Broze, L. & Scaillet, O. & Zakoã An,Â J.-M., 1995. "Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1177, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1982. "An Equilibrium Model of Bond Pricing and a Test of Market Efficiency," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 301-329, September.
- Zenios,Stavros A. (ed.), 1996. "Financial Optimization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521577779.
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1993.
"Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 929-952, July.
- Darrell Duffie & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1990. "Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices," NBER Technical Working Papers 0087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- John R. Birge & Liqun Qi, 1988. "Computing Block-Angular Karmarkar Projections with Applications to Stochastic Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1472-1479, December.
- Peter W. Glynn & Donald L. Iglehart, 1989. "Importance Sampling for Stochastic Simulations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(11), pages 1367-1392, November.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1993. "Optimal control without solving the Bellman equation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 621-630, July.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Markowitz, Harry M, 1984. " Mean-Variance versus Direct Utility Maximization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 47-61, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2008. "Predicting DAX trends from Dow Jones data by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1632-1662, March.
- Glensk, Barbara & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection Methods for Power Generation Assets," FCN Working Papers 16/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i3p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korhonen, Antti, 2001. "Strategic financial management in a multinational financial conglomerate: A multiple goal stochastic programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 418-434, January.
- Man-Chung CHAN & Chi-Cheong WONG & Bernard K-S Cheung & Gordon Y-N Tang, 2002. "Genetic Algorithms in Multi-Stage Portfolio Optimization System," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 165, Society for Computational Economics.
- Barbara Glensk & Reinhard Madlener, 2013. "Multi-period portfolio optimization of power generation assets," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 20-38.
- Xiaolou Yang, 2006. "Improving Portfolio Efficiency: A Genetic Algorithm Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala, 1999. "Parameter estimation in stochastic scenario generation systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 563-577, November.
- Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Multicriteria decision aid in financial management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 404-415, December.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2001. "Assessing financial risks using a multicriteria sorting procedure: the case of country risk assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 97-109, February.
- Blomvall, Jorgen & Lindberg, Per Olov, 2003. "Back-testing the performance of an actively managed option portfolio at the Swedish Stock Market, 1990-1999," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1099-1112, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:97:y:1997:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.