Some remarks on the simulation revolution in bayesian econometric inference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michiel D. de Pooter & René Segers & Herman K. van Dijk, 2006. "On the Practice of Bayesian Inference in Basic Economic Time Series Models using Gibbs Sampling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-076/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ardia, David & Baştürk, Nalan & Hoogerheide, Lennart & van Dijk, Herman K., 2012.
"A comparative study of Monte Carlo methods for efficient evaluation of marginal likelihood,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3398-3414.
- David Ardia & Nalan Basturk & Lennart Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2010. "A Comparative Study of Monte Carlo Methods for Efficient Evaluation of Marginal Likelihood," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-059/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hoogerheide, L.F. & van Dijk, H.K. & van Oest, R.D., 2007.
"Simulation based bayesian econometric inference: principles and some recent computational advances,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2007-03, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- HOOGERHEIDE, Lennart F. & VAN DIJK, Herman K. & VAN OEST, Rutger D., 2007. "Simulation based Bayesian econometric inference: principles and some recent computational advances," CORE Discussion Papers 2007015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:18:y:1999:i:1:p:105-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .