Further experience in Bayesian analysis using Monte Carlo integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van Dijk, H. K. & Kloek, T., 1980. "Further Experience In Bayesian Analysis Using Monte Carlo Integration," Econometric Institute Archives 272261, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tishler, Asher & Zang, Israel, 1979. "A switching regression method using inequality conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 259-274.
- van Dijk, H. K. & Kloek, T., 1978. "Posterior Analysis Of Klein'S Model," Econometric Institute Archives 272173, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alireza Kabgani & Majid Soleimani-damaneh & Moslem Zamani, 2017. "Optimality conditions in optimization problems with convex feasible set using convexificators," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 86(1), pages 103-121, August.
- Kaddour Hadri, 1997. "A frontier approach to disequilibrium models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(11), pages 699-701.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:14:y:1980:i:3:p:307-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.