Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian econometrics; macroeconometrics; microeconometrics; history of econometrics; nonparametric and semi-parametric analysis;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-12-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2006-12-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-12-09 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-HPE-2006-12-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2006-12-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .