Report NEP-SOG-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View," IZA Discussion Papers 2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00116775_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Lindley, Joanne, 2006. "Over-Education and the Skills of UK Graduates," IZA Discussion Papers 2442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stratton, Leslie S. & Wetzel, James N., 2006. "Reported Progress under the Student Right-to-Know Act: How Reliable Is It?," IZA Discussion Papers 2448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).