Report NEP-ECM-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006. "Nonparametric Density Estimation for Positive Time Series," Cahiers de recherche 06-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Qiying Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Asymptotic Theory for Local Time Density Estimation and Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1594, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2006.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0610 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siem Jan Koopman & Soon Yip Wong, 2006. "Extracting Business Cycles using Semi-parametric Time-varying Spectra with Applications to US Macroeconomic Time Series," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-105/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112514_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrik Guggenberger, . "Asymptotics for Stationary Very Nearly Unit Root Processes (joint with D.W.K. Andrews), this version November 2006," UCLA Economics Online Papers 402, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View," IZA Discussion Papers 2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lubos Briatka, 2006. "How Big is Big Enough? Justifying Results of the iid Test Based on the Correlation Integral in the Non-Normal World," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp308, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "Estimating the Return to Endogenous Schooling Decisions for Australian Workers via Conditional Second Moments," IZA Discussion Papers 2407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros, 2006. "The Power of the Test in Three-Level Designs," IZA Discussion Papers 2412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).