A Bayesian analysis of simultaneous equation models by combining recursive analytical and numerical approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Steel, M.F.J., 1989. "A Bayesian analysis of simultaneous equation models by combining recursive analytical and numerical approaches," Discussion Paper 1989-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Steel, M.F.J., 1989. "A Bayesian Analysis Of Simultaneous Equation Models By Combining Recursive Analytical And Numerical Approaches," Papers 8908, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1988. "Antithetic acceleration of Monte Carlo integration in Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 73-89.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-144, Winter.
- Naylor, J. C. & Smith, A. F. M., 1988. "Econometric illustrations of novel numerical integration strategies for Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 103-125.
- Richard, J. F. & Steel, M. F. J., 1988. "Bayesian analysis of systems of seemingly unrelated regression equations under a recursive extended natural conjugate prior density," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 7-37.
- Bauwens, Luc & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1985.
"A 1-1 poly-t random variable generator with application to Monte Carlo integration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 19-46.
- BAUWENS, Luc & RICHARD, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 1985. "A 1-1 poly-t random variable generator with application to Monte Carlo integration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 644, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoogerheide, Lennart & Kleibergen, Frank & van Dijk, Herman K., 2007.
"Natural conjugate priors for the instrumental variables regression model applied to the Angrist-Krueger data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 63-103, May.
- Hoogerheide, L.F. & Kleibergen, F.R. & van Dijk, H.K., 2006. "Natural conjugate priors for the instrumental variables regression model applied to the Angrist-Krueger data," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-02, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Steel, M.F.J., 1991. "Bayesian inference in time series," Discussion Paper 1991-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sánchez, María Jesús & Peña, Daniel & Justel, Ana, 1994. "Grupos atípicos en modelos econométricos," DES - Documentos de Trabajo. Estadística y Econometría. DS 10755, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:48:y:1991:i:1-2:p:83-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.