A Bayesian analysis of simultaneous equation models by combining recursive analytical and numerical approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geweke, John, 1988. "Antithetic acceleration of Monte Carlo integration in Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 73-89.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-144, Winter.
- Naylor, J. C. & Smith, A. F. M., 1988. "Econometric illustrations of novel numerical integration strategies for Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 103-125.
- Richard, J. F. & Steel, M. F. J., 1988. "Bayesian analysis of systems of seemingly unrelated regression equations under a recursive extended natural conjugate prior density," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 7-37.
- Bauwens, Luc & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1985.
"A 1-1 poly-t random variable generator with application to Monte Carlo integration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 19-46.
- BAUWENS, Luc & RICHARD, Jean-François, "undated". "A 1-1 poly-t random variable generator with application to Monte Carlo integration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 644, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).