Bayesian multivariate exogeneity analysis : An application to a UK money demand equation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Steel, M.F.J. & Richard, J.F., 1989. "Bayesian Multivariate Exogeneity Analysis: An Application To A Uk Money Demand Equation," Papers 8929, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Steel, M.F.J. & Richard, J., 1989. "Bayesian multivariate exogeneity analysis : An application to a UK money demand equation," Discussion Paper 1989-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garratt, Anthony & Koop, Gary & Mise, Emi & Vahey, Shaun P., 2009.
"Real-Time Prediction With U.K. Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 480-491.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun P Vahey, 2007. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0714, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun Vahey, 2008. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/13, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- John Geweke, 1999.
"Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development,and communication,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-73.
- John F. Geweke, 1998. "Using simulation methods for Bayesian econometric models: inference, development, and communication," Staff Report 249, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Neil R. Ericsson & John S. Irons, 1995. "The Lucas critique in practice: theory without measurement," International Finance Discussion Papers 506, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:49:y:1991:i:1-2:p:239-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.