Coherency of the indirect translog demand system with binding nonnegativity constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Kooreman, P., 1990. "Coherency of the indirect translog demand system with binding nonnegativity constraints," Other publications TiSEM 67e4b635-f504-401e-9a07-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ransom, Michael R., 1987.
"A comment on consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 355-359, March.
- Michael Ransom, 1985. "A Comment on Consumer Demand Systems with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Working Papers 572, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Barnett, William A. & Lee, Yul W. & Wolfe, Michael D., 1985. "The three-dimensional global properties of the minflex laurent, generalized leontief, and translog flexible functional forms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 3-31.
- B. Curtis Eaves, 1971. "The Linear Complementarity Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(9), pages 612-634, May.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1975. "Transcendental Logarithmic Utility Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 367-383, June.
- Gourieroux, C & Laffont, J J & Monfort, A, 1980.
"Coherency Conditions in Simultaneous Linear Equation Models with Endogenous Switching Regimes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 675-695, April.
- C. Gourieroux & Jean-Jacques Laffont & A. Monfort, 1979. "Coherency Conditions In Simultaneous Linear Equation Models With Endogenous Switching Regimes," NBER Working Papers 0343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Dong, Diansheng & Yen, Steven T. & Johnson, Rachel J., 2011.
"Will Changing Demographics Affect U.S. Cheese Demand?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(02), May.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald & Dong, Diansheng & Yen, Steven T. & Johnson, Rachel J., 2011. "Will Changing Demographics Affect U.S. Cheese Demand?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 259-273, May.
- Biing-Hwan Lin & Steven T. Yen & Diansheng Dong & David M. Smallwood, 2010.
"Economic Incentives For Dietary Improvement Among Food Stamp Recipients,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 524-536, October.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Yen, Steven T. & Dong, Diansheng & Smallwood, David M., 2009. "Economic Incentives For Dietary Improvement Among Food Stamp Recipients," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53339, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Phaneuf, Daniel James, 1997. "Generalized corner solution models in recreation demand," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000013022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006.
"Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004. "Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution," IDEI Working Papers 282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2002. "The Structure Of Food Demand In Mexico: An Application Of The Amemiya-Tobin Approach To The Estimation Of A Censored System," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19830, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fabienne Féménia & Alexandre Gohin, 2009. "Estimating censored and non homothetic demand systems: the generalized maximum entropy approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1998. "An individual choice model of energy mix," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 263-286, September.
- Raja Chakir & Alain Bousquet & Norbert Ladoux, 2004.
"Modeling corner solutions with panel data: Application to the industrial energy demand in France,"
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 193-208, January.
- Bousquet, Alain & Chakir, Raja & Ladoux, Norbert, 2003. "Modeling Corner Solutions with Panel Data: Application to the Industrial Energy Demand in France," IDEI Working Papers 230, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J., 1999. "A Dual Approach to Modeling Corner Solutions in Recreation Demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 85-105, January.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2008. "Estimating high-dimensional demand systems in the presence of many binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 384-395, December.
- Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M. & Myrland, Oystein, 2003. "Estimation Of Censored La/Aids Model With Endogenous Unit Values," Research Bulletins 122119, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chihwa Kao & Lung-fei Lee & Mark M. Pitt, 2001.
"Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Linear Expenditure System with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 2(1), pages 215-235, May.
- Chihwa Kao & Lung-fei Lee & Mark M. Pitt, 2000. "Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Linear Expenditure System with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," CEMA Working Papers 50, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics, revised Apr 2001.
- Arndt, Channing, 1999. "Demand For Herbicide In Corn: An Entropy Approach Using Micro-Level Data," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Olivier Donni & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2016. "Collective Decisions, Household Production, and the Labor Force Participation," THEMA Working Papers 2016-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mark M. Pitt & Daniel L. Millimet, 1999. "Estimation of Coherent Demand Systems with Many Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," Working Papers 99-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Raja Chakir & Alban Thomas, 2003. "Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of demand systems with corner solutions and panel data application to industrial energy demand," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 113(6), pages 773-799.
- Golan, Amos & LaFrance, Jeffrey T & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Seabold, Skipper, 2017. "Estimating a Demand System with Choke Prices," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4qt9q8vr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Mikkel Barslund, 2007. "Regional Differences in Food Consumption in Urban Mozambique: A Censored Demand System Approach," Discussion Papers 07-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M., 2003. "Estimation of a Censored AIDS Model: A Simulated Amemiya-Tobin Approach," Research Bulletins 122113, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:44:y:1990:i:3:p:391-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.