Bayesian analysis of simultaneous equation systems
In: Handbook of Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Chao, John C. & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2002.
"Jeffreys prior analysis of the simultaneous equations model in the case with n+1 endogenous variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 251-283, December.
- John C. Chao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Jeffreys Prior Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model in the Case with n+1 Endogenous Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1198, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koop, Gary & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Strachan, Rodney, 2012.
"Bayesian model averaging in the instrumental variable regression model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 237-250.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Model Averaging in the Instrumental Variable Regression Model," Working Papers 1112, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Koop, Gary & Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Strachan, Rodney, 2011. "Bayesian Model Averaging in the Instrumental Variable Regression Model," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-23, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & Robert Leon Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Model Averaging in the Instrumental Variable Regression Model," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-32, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2011. "Bayesian Model Averaging in the Instrumental Variable Regression Model," Working Paper series 09_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2012.
- Pholo Bala, Alain, 2009. "Urban concentration and economic growth: checking for specific regional effects," CORE Discussion Papers 2009038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- San Ahmed, Arsalan & Holloway, Garth John, 2017. "Calories, conflict and correlates: Redistributive food security in post-conflict Iraq," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 89-99.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J., 1991. "Robust bayesian inference in empirical regression models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2814, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Marianna Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Politics-Business Interaction Paths," Working Papers 109, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- John C. Robertson & Ellis W. Tallman, 1999. "Prior parameter uncertainty: Some implications for forecasting and policy analysis with VAR models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kleibergen, Frank, 2004. "Invariant Bayesian inference in regression models that is robust against the Jeffreys-Lindley's paradox," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 227-258, December.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Egger, Peter H. & Kesina, Michaela, 2017.
"Determinants of firm-level domestic sales and exports with spillovers: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 184-201.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina, 2017. "Determinants of Firm-Level Domestic Sales and Exports with Spillovers: Evidence from China," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 209, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Robertson, John C & Tallman, Ellis W, 2001.
"Improving Federal-Funds Rate Forecasts in VAR Models Used for Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(3), pages 324-330, July.
- John C. Robertson & Ellis W. Tallman, 1999. "Improving forecasts of the federal funds rate in a policy model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kwan, Yum K., 1998. "Asymptotic Bayesian analysis based on a limited information estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 99-121, November.
- Carolyn Njenga & Michael Sherris, 2011. "Modeling Mortality with a Bayesian Vector Autoregression," Working Papers 201105, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Lapar, M. L. & Holloway, G. & Ehui, S., 2003. "Policy options promoting market participation among smallholder livestock producers: a case study from the Phillipines," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 187-211, June.
- Radchenko, Stanislav & Tsurumi, Hiroki, 2006.
"Limited information Bayesian analysis of a simultaneous equation with an autocorrelated error term and its application to the U.S. gasoline market,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 31-49, July.
- Stanislav Radchenko, 2004. "Limited Information Bayesian Analysis of a Simultaneous Equation with an Autocorrelated Error Term and its Application to the U.S. Gasoline Market," Econometrics 0408001, EconWPA.
- Gorui Bian, 1997. "Bayesian inference in location-scale distributions with independent bivariate priors," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 137-157, June.
- John C. Chao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1996. "Bayesian Posterior Distributions in Limited Information Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model Using the Jeffreys Prior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1137, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Elisa Keller, 2007. "Classical and Bayesian Methods for the VAR Analysis: International Comparisons," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 149-202, November-.
- Holloway, Garth J., 2000. "Excise Taxes And Commodity Promotion: Bayesian Retrieval Of The Optimum," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(2).
- Dale J. Poirier & Gary Koop & Justin Tobias, 2005.
"Semiparametric Bayesian inference in multiple equation models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 723-747.
- Koop, Gary M & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2005. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Multiple Equation Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kocięcki, Andrzej & Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał, 2012. "A Bayesian method of combining judgmental and model-based density forecasts," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1349-1355.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1998. "The finite sample properties of simultaneous equations' estimates and estimators Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 185-212.
More about this item
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecochp:1-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .