A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ten Raa, M.H. & van der Ploeg, F., 1988. "A statistical approach to the problem of negatives in input-output analysis," Research Memorandum FEW 322, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2009.
"The Construction of Input–Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 6, pages 77-101
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Thijs ten Raa & Jose Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of Input-Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 439-455.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of input-output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/30, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:6:y:1989:i:1:p:2-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .