Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives and Revealed Group Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ok, Efe A. & Zhou, Lin, 2000. "The Choquet Bargaining Solutions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-264, November.
- Alcantud, Jose C.R., 2006.
"Maximality with or without binariness: Transfer-type characterizations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 182-191, March.
- J C R Alcantud, 2004. "Maximality with or without binariness: transfer-type characterizations," Microeconomics 0402015, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:488:y:2017:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & David Donaldson & Charles Blackorby, 1999.
"Rationalizable solutions to pure population problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 395-407.
- Charles Blackorby, & Walter Bossert & David Donaldson,, "undated". "Rationalizable Solutions to Pure Population Problems," Discussion Papers 97/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A., 2002.
"Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains,"
IDEI Working Papers
143, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2003.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2002. "Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0206, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009. "Axiomatic Bargaining on Economic Enviornments with Lott," Working Papers 2009-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & van 't Veld, Klaas T., 1994.
"Political-economic processes and collective decision making,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt2s43m3nc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Veld, Klaas T. van't, 1995. "Political Economic Processes and Collective Decision Making," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183389, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kapeller, Jakob & Steinerberger, Stefan, 2017.
"Stability, fairness and random walks in the bargaining problem,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 488(C), pages 60-71.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," Economics working papers 2017-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," ICAE Working Papers 67, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Bullock, David S., 2012. "Dangers of Using Political Preference Functions in Political Economy Analysis: Examples from U.S. Ethanol Policy," Congress Papers 124118, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Kim, Sunyoung & Bergantiños, Gustavo & Chun, Youngsub, 2015. "The separability principle in single-peaked economies with participation constraints," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 69-75.
- Masatlioglu, Yusufcan & Ok, Efe A., 2005. "Rational choice with status quo bias," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Walter Bossert & Hans Peters, 2009.
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(2), pages 213-230, November.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 11-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2006. "Single-peaked choice," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2006-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2017. "Choice on the simplex domain," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hanany, Eran, 2007. "Appeals immune bargaining solution with variable alternative sets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 72-84, April.
- Ok, Efe A., 1998. "Inequality averse collective choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 301-321, October.
- Bossert, Walter, 1998. "Welfarism and rationalizability in allocation problems with indivisibilities1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 133-150, March.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1996. "Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 281-290.
- Michele Lombardi & Marco Mariotti, 2009. "Uncovered bargaining solutions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(4), pages 601-610, November.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2013. "On recursive solutions to simple allocation problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 449-463, September.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "A revealed preference analysis of solutions to simple allocation problems," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 509-523, April.
- Marco Mariotii, 1996. "Fair bargains: distributive justice and Nash Bargaining Theory," Game Theory and Information 9611003, EconWPA, revised 06 Dec 1996.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:59:y:1991:i:6:p:1787-1801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.