Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming
In: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
More about this item
KeywordsKelly Criterion; Dynamic Investment Analysis; Capital Growth Theory; Sports Betting; Hedge Fund Strategies; Speculative Investing; Fortune 's Formula;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- C54 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Quantitative Policy Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789814293501_0031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .