Scenario Simulation: Theory and methodology (*)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freddy Delbaen & Yuri M. Kabanov & Esko Valkeila, 2002. "Hedging under Transaction Costs in Currency Markets: a Discrete-Time Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 45-61.
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Fengler & Wolfgang Härdle & Christophe Villa, 2003.
"The Dynamics of Implied Volatilities: A Common Principal Components Approach,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, pages 179-202.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Härdle, Wolfgang K. & Villa, Christophe, 2001. "The dynamics of implied volatilities: A common principal components approach," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,38, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Christophe Villa & M.R. Fengler & W.K. Hardle, 2003. "The dynamics of implied volatilities : a common principal components approach," Post-Print halshs-00069509, HAL.
- Chiara Sabelli & Michele Pioppi & Luca Sitzia & Giacomo Bormetti, 2014. "Multi-curve HJM modelling for risk management," Papers 1411.3977, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2015.
"A probability-based stress test of Federal Reserve assets and income,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 26-43.
- Christensen, Jens H. E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "A Probability-Based Stress Test of Federal Reserve Assets and Income," Working Papers 14-01, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2013. "A Probability-Based Stress Test of Federal Reserve Assets and Income," Working Paper Series 2013-38, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fabio Trojani & Francesco Audrino, 2005. "Accurate Yield Curve Scenarios Generation using Functional Gradient Descent," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 14, Society for Computational Economics.
- Agata Gemzik-Salwach, 2012. "The Use Of A Value At Risk Measure For The Analysis Of Bank Interest Margins," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 8(4), pages 15-29, February.
- Fabio Trojani, 2007.
"Accurate Short-Term Yield Curve Forecasting using Functional Gradient Descent,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 5(4), pages 591-623, Fall.
- Francesco Audrino & Fabio Trojani, 2007. "Accurate Short-Term Yield Curve Forecasting using Functional Gradient Descent," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christophe PÉRIGNON & Christophe VILLA, 2002. "Permanent and Transitory Factors Affecting the Dynamics of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," FAME Research Paper Series rp53, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Grundke, Peter & Pliszka, Kamil, 2015. "A macroeconomic reverse stress test," Discussion Papers 30/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael S. Gibson & Matthew Pritsker, 2000. "Improving grid-based methods for estimating value at risk of fixed-income portfolios," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Arthur Charpentier & Christophe Villa, 2010. "Generating Yield Curve Stress-Scenarios," Working Papers hal-00550582, HAL.
- Kostas Andriosopoulos & Nikos Nomikos, 2012. "Risk management in the energy markets and Value-at-Risk modelling: a Hybrid approach," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/47, European University Institute.
- Damiano Brigo & Cyril Durand, 2014. "An initial approach to Risk Management of Funding Costs," Papers 1410.2034, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros Zenios, 1999.
"Scenario modeling for the management ofinternational bond portfolios,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 85(0), pages 227-247, January.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "Scenario Modeling for the Management of International Bond Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-20, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Laruent Barras, 2005. "International Conditional Asset Allocation under Real Time Uncertrainty," FAME Research Paper Series rp153, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Xing Jin & Allen X. Zhang, 2006. "Reclaiming Quasi-Monte Carlo Efficiency in Portfolio Value-at-Risk Simulation Through Fourier Transform," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 925-938, June.
- Roberta Fiori & Simonetta Iannotti, 2006. "Scenario Based Principal Component Value-at-Risk: an Application to Italian Banks' Interest Rate Risk Exposure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 602, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ted Theodosopoulos & Alex Trifunovic, 2006. "Hybrid dynamics for currency modeling," Papers math/0605457, arXiv.org.
- Karoline Terán Matamoros & Oscar Molina Tejerina, 2005. "Simulación eficiente del valor de riesgo de un portafolio de acciones del IPSA: Un análisis de componentes principales," Investigación & Desarrollo 0205, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk analysis · Monte Carlo studies · approximations to distributions;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:1:y:1996:i:1:p:43-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.