Hybrid dynamics for currency modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louzoun, Yoram & Solomon, Sorin, 2001. "Volatility driven market in a generalized Lotka–Voltera formalism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 302(1), pages 220-233.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2005. "Trend followers lose more often than they gain," Papers physics/0508104, arXiv.org.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hommes, Cars, 2006.
"A dynamic analysis of moving average rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1729-1753.
- Cars Hommes & Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2004. "A Dynamical Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 238, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Tony He & Cars H. Hommes, 2005. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-057/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Cars Hommes, 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," Research Paper Series 133, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, C. & He, X.-Z. & Hommes, C.H., 2004. "A Dynamic Analysis of Moving Average Rules," CeNDEF Working Papers 04-14, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Ohnishi, Takaaki & Mizuno, Takayuki & Aihara, Kazuyuki & Takayasu, Misako & Takayasu, Hideki, 2004. "Statistical properties of the moving average price in dollar–yen exchange rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 207-210.
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Nakano, Tohur & Takayasu, Misako & Takayasu, Hideki, 2004. "Traders' strategy with price feedbacks in financial market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 330-334.
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Kurihara, Shoko & Takayasu, Misako & Takayasu, Hideki, 2003. "Analysis of high-resolution foreign exchange data of USD-JPY for 13 years," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 296-302.
- Farshid Jamshidian & Yu Zhu, 1996. "Scenario Simulation: Theory and methodology (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 43-67.
- Zhi-Feng Huang & Sorin Solomon, 2001. "Stochastic Multiplicative Processes for Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0110273, arXiv.org.
- Ohira, Toru & Sazuka, Naoya & Marumo, Kouhei & Shimizu, Tokiko & Takayasu, Misako & Takayasu, Hideki, 2002. "Predictability of currency market exchange," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 308(1), pages 368-374.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0605457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.