Improving grid-based methods for estimating value at risk of fixed-income portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian & Yu Zhu, 1996. "Scenario Simulation: Theory and methodology (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 43-67.
- John Kambhu, 1998. "Dealers' hedging of interest rate options in the U.S. dollar fixed-income market," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 35-58.
- Matthew Pritsker, 1997. "Evaluating Value at Risk Methodologies: Accuracy versus Computational Time," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 201-242, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2000-07-11 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2000-07-11 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2000-07-11 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2000-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .