A Stochastic Simulation Framework for the Government of Canada's Debt Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Hostland, "undated". "Monetary Policy and Medium-Term Fiscal Planning," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-20, Department of Finance Canada.
- Doug Hostland & Chris Matier, "undated". "An examination of alternative Strategies for Reducing Public Debt in the Presence of Uncertainty," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2001-12, Department of Finance Canada.
- Derek Hermanutz & Chris Matier, "undated". "Modelling Federal Finances under Uncertainty," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2000-02, Department of Finance Canada.
- David Jamieson Bolder, 2001. "Affine Term-Structure Models: Theory and Implementation," Staff Working Papers 01-15, Bank of Canada.
- David Jamieson Bolder & Scott Gusba, 2002. "Exponentials, Polynomials, and Fourier Series: More Yield Curve Modelling at the Bank of Canada," Staff Working Papers 02-29, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Jamieson Bolder & Tiago Rubin, 2007.
"Optimization in a Simulation Setting: Use of Function Approximation in Debt Strategy Analysis,"
Staff Working Papers
07-14, Bank of Canada.
- David Jamieson Bolder & Tiago Rubin, 2007. "Optimization in a Simulation Setting: Use of Function Approximation in Debt Strategy Analysis," Staff Working Papers 07-13, Bank of Canada.
- Farhan Akbar & Thierry Chauveau, 2009. "An Analysis of Exchange Rate Risk Exposure Related to Public Debt Portfolio of Pakistan: Beyond Delta-Normal VAR Approach," SBP Working Paper Series 30, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Melecky, Martin, 2012. "Formulation of public debt management strategies: An empirical study of possible drivers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 218-234.
- Martin Melecky, 2012.
"Choosing The Currency Structure Of Foreign‐Currency Debt: A Review Of Policy Approaches,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 133-151, March.
- Melecky, Martin, 2010. "Choosing the Currency Structure of Foreign-currency Debt: a Review of Policy Approaches," MPRA Paper 21268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Cameron, 2018. "Visualizing Treasury Issuance Strategy," Papers 1802.03376, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Michele Manna & Emmanuela Bernardini & Mauro Bufano & Davide Dottori, 2013. "Modelling public debt strategies," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 199, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Balibek, Emre & Köksalan, Murat, 2010. "A multi-objective multi-period stochastic programming model for public debt management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 205-217, August.
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2009. "Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management: Issues and Approaches for Public Debt Managers," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 7(1), pages 7-34.
- Hans J Blommestein & Anja Hubig, 2012. "Is the standard micro portfolio approach to sovereign debt management still appropriate?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 141-155 Bank for International Settlements.
- Renne, J-P., 2009. "Frequency-domain analysis of debt service in a macro-finance model for the euro area," Working papers 261, Banque de France.
- Johannes Holler, 2013. "Funding Strategies of Sovereign Debt Management: A Risk Focus," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 51-74.
- Massimo BERNASCHI & Alessandro MISSALE & Davide VERGNI, 2009. "Should governments minimize debt service cost and risk? A closer look at the debt strategy. Simulation approach," Departmental Working Papers 2009-53, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Baghdassarian, William & Mele, Gianluca & Pradelli, Juan, 2014. "Assessing public debt sustainability in Mauritania with a stochastic framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7088, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt management; Econometric and statistical methods; Economic models;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:03-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.