Capturing the Correlations of Fixed-income Instruments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2002. "On Bond Portfolio Management," Papers math/0208130, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2003.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Portfolio Management for a Random Field of Bond Returns," Finance 0310007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jobst, Norbert J. & Zenios, Stavros A., 2005. "On the simulation of portfolios of interest rate and credit risk sensitive securities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 298-324, March.
- Anas Yassine & Abdelmadjid Ibenrissoul, 2018. "The macroeconomics determinants of default of the borrowers: The case of Moroccan bank," Papers 1801.05770, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Anas Yassine & Abdelmadjid Ibenrissoul & Nawal Snoussi & Zakaria Benjouid, 2017.
"The macroeconomics determinants of default of the borrowers: The case of Moroccan bank
[Les déterminants macroéconomiques de la défaillance des emprunteurs : Le cas d'une banque marocaine]," Working Papers hal-01683225, HAL.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018.
"Pricing Sovereign Contingent Convertible Debt,"
Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(08), pages 1-36, December.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018. "Pricing Sovereign Contingent Convertible Debt," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(08), pages 1-36, December.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Tumminello, Michele & Zenios, Stavros A., 2016. "Pricing Sovereign Contingent Convertible Debt," Working Papers 16-05, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Andrea Consiglio & Michele Tumminello & Stavros A. Zenios, 2018. "Pricing sovereign contingent convertible debt," Papers 1804.01475, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros Zenios, 1999.
"Scenario modeling for the management ofinternational bond portfolios,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 85(0), pages 227-247, January.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "Scenario Modeling for the Management of International Bond Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-20, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Konno, Hiroshi & Kobayashi, Katsunari, 1997. "An integrated stock-bond portfolio optimization model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1427-1444, June.
- Robert Ferstl & Alex Weissensteiner, 2010. "Cash management using multi-stage stochastic programming," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 209-219.
- Weissensteiner, Alex, 2010. "Using the Black-Derman-Toy interest rate model for portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 175-181, April.
- Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 1999. "Designing Portfolios of Financial Products via Integrated Simulation and Optimization Models," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 195-208, April.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- ManMohan S. Sodhi, 2005. "LP Modeling for Asset-Liability Management: A Survey of Choices and Simplifications," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 181-196, April.
- Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A., 1996. "Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 264-273, June.
- Norbert Jobst & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001. "Extending Credit Risk (Pricing) Models for the Simulation of Portfolios of Interest Rate and Credit Risk Sensitive Securities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic optimization; finance; portfolio optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:40:y:1994:i:10:p:1329-1342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.