Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros Zenios, 1999.
"Scenario modeling for the management ofinternational bond portfolios,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 85(0), pages 227-247, January.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "Scenario Modeling for the Management of International Bond Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-20, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala, 1999. "Parameter estimation in stochastic scenario generation systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 563-577, November.
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyström, Kaj, 2008. "On deposit volumes and the valuation of non-maturing liabilities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 709-756, March.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2006. "A multi-factor model for the valuation and risk managment of demand deposits," Working Paper Research 83, National Bank of Belgium.
- Konstantijn Maes & Thierry Timmermans, 2005. "Measuring the interest rate risk of Belgian regulated savings deposits," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 3(1), pages 137-151, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:151:y:2003:i:3:p:602-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.