International Portfolio Optimisation with Integrated Currency Overlay Costs and Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Robert A. JARROW & George S. OLDFIELD, 2008. "Forward Contracts And Futures Contracts," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 11, pages 237-246 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Roll, Richard, 1984. " A Simple Implicit Measure of the Effective Bid-Ask Spread in an Efficient Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1127-1139, September.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros Zenios, 1999.
"Scenario modeling for the management ofinternational bond portfolios,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 85(0), pages 227-247, January.
- Andrea Beltratti & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "Scenario Modeling for the Management of International Bond Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-20, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Miguel Lobo & Maryam Fazel & Stephen Boyd, 2007. "Portfolio optimization with linear and fixed transaction costs," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 341-365, July.
- Glen A. Larsen, Jr. & Bruce G. Resnick, 2000. "The Optimal Construction of Internationally Diversified Equity Portfolios Hedged Against Exchange Rate Uncertainty," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 6(4), pages 479-514.
- Glen, Jack & Jorion, Philippe, 1993. " Currency Hedging for International Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1865-1886, December.
- Raquel J. Fonseca & Steve Zymler & Wolfram Wiesemann & Berc Rustem, 2009. "Robust Optimization of Currency Portfolios," Working Papers 012, COMISEF.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2002. "CVaR models with selective hedging for international asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1535-1561, July.
- Eun, Cheol S & Resnick, Bruce G, 1988. " Exchange Rate Uncertainty, Forward Contracts, and International Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 197-215, March.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2008. "A dynamic stochastic programming model for international portfolio management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1501-1524, March.
- Korajczyk, Robert A, 1985. "The Pricing of Forward Contracts for Foreign Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 346-368, April.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-675, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2017. "Two-Stage Stochastic International Portfolio Optimisation under Regular-Vine-Copula-Based Scenarios," Papers 1704.01174, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1611.01463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.