Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V., 2001. "A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 287-297, January.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Hans Kellerer & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2000. "Selecting Portfolios with Fixed Costs and Minimum Transaction Lots," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 287-304, December.
- Lee, Sang M & Lerro, A J, 1973. "Optimizing the Portfolio Selection for Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1087-1102, December.
- Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia, 1999. "Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 219-233, April.
- Son-Nan Chen & Cheng F. Lee, 1981. "The Sampling Relationship Between Sharpe's Performance Measure and its Risk Proxy: Sample Size, Investment Horizon and Market Conditions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 607-618, June.
- Haim Levy, 1972. "Portfolio Performance and the Investment Horizon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages 645-653, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Luna & David Quintana & Sandra García & Pedro Isasi, 2016. "Enhancing Financial Portfolio Robustness with an Objective Based on ϵ-Neighborhoods," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 479-515, May.
- Chen, Wei, 2015. "Artificial bee colony algorithm for constrained possibilistic portfolio optimization problem," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 125-139.
- Morini, Matteo & Pellegrino, Simone, 2018.
"Personal income tax reforms: A genetic algorithm approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 264(3), pages 994-1004.
- Matteo Morini & Simone Pellegrino, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: a Genetic Algorithm Approach," Working papers 026, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Matteo Morini & Pellegrino Simone, 2016. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: A Genetic Algorithm Approach," Post-Print hal-01388958, HAL.
- Matteo Morini & Simone Pellegrino, 2014. "Personal Income Tax Reforms: a Genetic Algorithm Approach," CeRP Working Papers 147, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Buckley, Winston & Long, Hongwei & Marshall, Mario, 2016. "Numerical approximations of optimal portfolios in mispriced asymmetric Lévy markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 676-686.
- Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E., 2010. "Large-scale MV efficient frontier computation via a procedure of parametric quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 581-588, August.
- Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos & Georgios Mamanis, 2011. "Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 259-279, August.
- Nguyen, Tri-Dung & Lo, Andrew W., 2012. "Robust ranking and portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 407-416.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0513-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Yong-Jun & Zhang, Wei-Guo, 2015. "A multi-period fuzzy portfolio optimization model with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 933-941.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario, 2012. "A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 584-592.
- Ralph E. Steuer & Markus Hirschberger & Kalyanmoy Deb, 2016. "Extracting from the relaxed for large-scale semi-continuous variable nondominated frontiers," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 33-48, January.
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2016. "International Portfolio Optimisation with Integrated Currency Overlay Costs and Constraints," Papers 1611.01463, arXiv.org.
- Rafael Rodríguez & Mariano Luque & Mercedes González, 2011. "Portfolio selection in the Spanish stock market by interactive multiobjective programming," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(1), pages 213-231, July.
- J. Baixauli-Soler & Eva Alfaro-Cid & Matilde Fernandez-Blanco, 2011. "Mean-VaR Portfolio Selection Under Real Constraints," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 113-131, February.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Long, Hongwei, 2015. "A discontinuous mispricing model under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 944-955.
- Maciel, Leandro & Gomide, Fernando & Ballini, Rosangela, 2016. "A differential evolution algorithm for yield curve estimation," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 10-30.
- Filippi, C. & Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G., 2016. "A heuristic framework for the bi-objective enhanced index tracking problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 122-137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:1:p:393-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.