A dynamic stochastic programming model for international portfolio management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prakash, Arun J. & Chang, Chun-Hao & Pactwa, Therese E., 2003. "Selecting a portfolio with skewness: Recent evidence from US, European, and Latin American equity markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1375-1390, July.
- Glen, Jack & Jorion, Philippe, 1993. " Currency Hedging for International Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1865-1886, December.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2002. "CVaR models with selective hedging for international asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1535-1561, July.
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- H. Vladimirou & S.A. Zenios, 1999. "Scalable parallel computations forlarge-scale stochastic programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 90(0), pages 87-129, January.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1970. "International Diversification of Investment Portfolios," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 668-675, September.
- Pieter Klaassen, 2002. "Comment on "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1512-1516, November.
- Eun, Cheol S & Resnick, Bruce G, 1988. " Exchange Rate Uncertainty, Forward Contracts, and International Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 197-215, March.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Man Hong, 2013. "Investment models based on clustered scenario trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 314-324.
- Raquel J. Fonseca & Steve Zymler & Wolfram Wiesemann & Berc Rustem, 2009. "Robust Optimization of Currency Portfolios," Working Papers 012, COMISEF.
- Sun, Qi & Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Weidong, 2013. "Effects of higher order moments on the newsvendor problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 167-177.
- Fonseca, Raquel J. & Rustem, Berç, 2012. "International portfolio management with affine policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 177-187.
- Raquel Fonseca & Wolfram Wiesemann & Berç Rustem, 2012. "Robust international portfolio management," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 31-62, February.
- Balibek, Emre & Köksalan, Murat, 2010. "A multi-objective multi-period stochastic programming model for public debt management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 205-217, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:239:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1653-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2016. "International Portfolio Optimisation with Integrated Currency Overlay Costs and Constraints," Papers 1611.01463, arXiv.org.
- Borodin, Valeria & Bourtembourg, Jean & Hnaien, Faicel & Labadie, Nacima, 2015. "A multi-step rolled forward chance-constrained model and a proactive dynamic approach for the wheat crop quality control problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 631-640.
- Libo Yin & Liyan Han, 2015. "Hedging International Foreign Exchange Risks via Option Based Portfolio Insurance," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 151-181, January.
- Popovic, Ray & Goldsman, David, 2012. "On valuing and hedging European options when volatility is estimated directly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 124-131.
- Udaibir S. Das & Yinqiu Lu & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2013.
"Sovereign Risk and Asset and Liability Management—Conceptual Issues,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 2, pages 330-355.
- Udaibir S Das & Yinqiu Lu & Michael G. Papaioannou & Iva Petrova, 2012. "Sovereign Risk and Asset and Liability Management; Conceptual Issues," IMF Working Papers 12/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Nonthachote Chatsanga & Andrew J. Parkes, 2017. "Two-Stage Stochastic International Portfolio Optimisation under Regular-Vine-Copula-Based Scenarios," Papers 1704.01174, arXiv.org.
- Lu, Jin-Ray & Chan, Chih-Ming & Wen, Mei-Hui, 2012. "Which demands affect optimal international portfolio choices?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1292-1306.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:185:y:2008:i:3:p:1501-1524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.