Generating Multi-factor Arbitrage-Free Scenario Trees with Global Optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2008. "Pricing options on scenario trees," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 283-298, February.
- John H. Cochrane & Jesus Saa-Requejo, 2000.
"Beyond Arbitrage: Good-Deal Asset Price Bounds in Incomplete Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 79-119, February.
- John H. Cochrane & Jesus Saa-Requejo, 1996. "Beyond Arbitrage: "Good-Deal" Asset Price Bounds in Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 5489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane & Jesús Saá-Requejo, 1998. "Beyond Arbitrage: "Good-Deal" Asset Price Bounds in Incomplete Markets," CRSP working papers 430, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Saunders, David & Zenios, Stavros A., 2006. "Asset and liability management for insurance products with minimum guarantees: The UK case," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 645-667, February.
- Hao-Chun Lu & Han-Lin Li & Chrysanthos Gounaris & Christodoulos Floudas, 2010. "Convex relaxation for solving posynomial programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 147-154, January.
- Ronald Hochreiter & Georg Pflug, 2007. "Financial scenario generation for stochastic multi-stage decision processes as facility location problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 257-272, July.
- Consiglio, Andrea & De Giovanni, Domenico, 2008. "Evaluation of insurance products with guarantee in incomplete markets," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 332-342, February.
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:21:y:2003:i:12:p:839-851 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geyer, Alois & Hanke, Michael & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2010. "No-arbitrage conditions, scenario trees, and multi-asset financial optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 609-613, November.
- Pieter Klaassen, 2002. "Comment on "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1512-1516, November.
- Jitka Dupačová & Giorgio Consigli & Stein Wallace, 2000. "Scenarios for Multistage Stochastic Programs," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 25-53, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staino, Alessandro & Russo, Emilio, 2015. "A moment-matching method to generate arbitrage-free scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 619-630.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:upafin:13-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wcupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.