Simulation and optimization approaches to scenario tree generation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Klaassen, Pieter, 1997. "Discretized reality and spurious profits in stochastic programming models for asset/liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 374-392, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Pei-chen Barry & Hansen, Mark & Mukherjee, Avijit, 2008. "Scenario-based air traffic flow management: From theory to practice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 685-702, August.
- Ponomareva, K. & Roman, D. & Date, P., 2015. "An algorithm for moment-matching scenario generation with application to financial portfolio optimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 678-687.
- Yemshanov, Denys & Haight, Robert G. & Koch, Frank H. & Lu, Bo & Venette, Robert & Fournier, Ronald E. & Turgeon, Jean J., 2017. "Robust Surveillance and Control of Invasive Species Using a Scenario Optimization Approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 86-98.
- Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc, 2008. "A mixed integer programming model for multistage mean-variance post-tax optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 451-480, March.
- Abdymomunov, Azamat & Gerlach, Jeffrey, 2014. "Stress testing interest rate risk exposure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 287-301.
- Gülpınar, N. & Oliveira, F.S., 2012. "Robust trading in spot and forward oligopolistic markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 35-45.
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:22-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrizia Beraldi & Maria Bruni, 2014. "A clustering approach for scenario tree reduction: an application to a stochastic programming portfolio optimization problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 934-949, October.
- Azzato, Jeffrey & Krawczyk, Jacek B & Sissons, Christopher, 2011. "On loss-avoiding lump-sum pension optimization with contingent targets," Working Paper Series 1532, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Davari-Ardakani, Hamed & Aminnayeri, Majid & Seifi, Abbas, 2014. "A study on modeling the dynamics of statistically dependent returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 405(C), pages 35-51.
- Shen, Ruijun & Zhang, Shuzhong, 2008. "Robust portfolio selection based on a multi-stage scenario tree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 864-887, December.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:177-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukherjee, Avijit & Hansen, Mark, 2009. "A dynamic rerouting model for air traffic flow management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 159-171, January.
- Staino, Alessandro & Russo, Emilio, 2015. "A moment-matching method to generate arbitrage-free scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 619-630.
- Moghaddam, Iman Gerami & Nick, Mostafa & Fallahi, Farhad & Sanei, Mohsen & Mortazavi, Saeid, 2013. "Risk-averse profit-based optimal operation strategy of a combined wind farm–cascade hydro system in an electricity market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 252-259.
- Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc, 2007. "Robust optimal decisions with imprecise forecasts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3595-3611, April.
- Sabastine Mushori & Delson Chikobvu, 2016. "A Stochastic Multi-stage Trading Cost model in optimal portfolio selection," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nalan Gülpınar & Dessislava Pachamanova & Ethem Çanakoğlu, 2016. "A robust asset–liability management framework for investment products with guarantees," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(4), pages 1007-1041, October.
- Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc & Settergren, Reuben, 2004. "Post-tax optimization with stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 152-168, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:7:p:1291-1315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.