Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gondzio, Jacek, 1995. "HOPDM (version 2.12) -- A fast LP solver based on a primal-dual interior point method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 221-225, August.
- John R. Birge & Liqun Qi, 1988. "Computing Block-Angular Karmarkar Projections with Applications to Stochastic Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1472-1479, December.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S. & Lagnado, Ronald, 1997. "Strategic asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1377-1403, June.
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
- Pieter Klaassen, 1998. "Financial Asset-Pricing Theory and Stochastic Programming Models for Asset/Liability Management: A Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 31-48, January.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W., 2002. "The performance of stochastic dynamic and fixed mix portfolio models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 37-49, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:134:y:2001:i:2:p:279-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.