Modeling financial reinsurance in the casualty insurance business via stochastic programming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mulvey, John & Rush, Robert & Sweeney, John, 1998. "Generating scenarios for global financial planning systems," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 291-298, June.
- Klaassen, Pieter, 1997. "Discretized reality and spurious profits in stochastic programming models for asset/liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 374-392, September.
- Waegenaere, Anja De, 1994. "Equilibria in a mixed financial-reinsurance market with constrained trading possibilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 205-218, July.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
- Jackwerth, Jens Carsten, 2000.
"Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 433-451.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth., 1996. "Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-265, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth, 1998. "Recovering Risk Aversion from Option Prices and Realized Returns," Finance 9803002, EconWPA.
- De Waegenaere, Anja, 1994. "Equilibria in a mixed financial-reinsurance market with constrained trading possibilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 65-65, October.
- Knut Aase, 1999. "An Equilibrium Model of Catastrophe Insurance Futures and Spreads," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 24(1), pages 69-96, June.
- Geman, Helyette & Yor, Marc, 1997. "Stochastic time changes in catastrophe option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 185-193, December.
- Andrea Consiglio & Flavio Cocco & Stavros A. Zenios, 2001.
"Asset and Liability Modeling for Participating Policies with Guarantees,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-41, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Cocco, Flavio & Zenios, Stavros A., 2008. "Asset and liability modelling for participating policies with guarantees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 380-404, April.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- David E. Bell, 1995. "Risk, Return, and Utility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 23-30, January.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Zenios, Stavros A. & Holmer, Martin R. & McKendall, Raymond & Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana, 1998. "Dynamic models for fixed-income portfolio management under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1517-1541, August.
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:28:y:2004:i:5:p:991-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.