Stochastic time changes in catastrophe option pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1993. "Bessel Processes, Asian Options, And Perpetuities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 349-375, October.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Knut Aase, 1999. "An Equilibrium Model of Catastrophe Insurance Futures and Spreads," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 24(1), pages 69-96, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1996. "Pricing And Hedging Double‐Barrier Options: A Probabilistic Approach," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-378, October.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Shimko, David C., 1992. "The Valuation of Multiple Claim Insurance Contracts," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 229-246, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Leobacher & Philip Ngare, 2014. "Utility indifference pricing of derivatives written on industrial loss indexes," Papers 1404.0879, arXiv.org.
- Wu, Yang-Che, 2015. "Reexamining the feasibility of diversification and transfer instruments on smoothing catastrophe risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 54-66.
- Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T., 2013. "Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 226-242.
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016.
"Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts,"
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016. "Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts," Research Paper Series 379, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Egami, Masahiko & Young, Virginia R., 2008. "Indifference prices of structured catastrophe (CAT) bonds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 771-778, April.
- repec:spr:comgts:v:14:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10287-017-0277-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pab:rmcpee:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:340-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Boloorforoosh, Ali, 2013. "Valuing catastrophe derivatives under limited diversification: A stochastic dominance approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3157-3168.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- Chang, Carolyn W. & Chang, Jack S.K. & Lu, WeLi, 2010. "Pricing catastrophe options with stochastic claim arrival intensity in claim time," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 24-32, January.
- Lucia, Julio J. & Longarela, Iñaki R. & Balbás, Alejandro, 1999. "How does financial theory apply to catastrophe-linked derivatives? En empirical test of several princing models," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6521, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Chang, Carolyn W. & Chang, Jack S.K. & Lu, WeiLi, 2008. "Pricing catastrophe options in discrete operational time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 422-430, December.
- Andreas Eichler & Gunther Leobacher & Michaela Szolgyenyi, 2016. "Utility Indifference Pricing of Insurance Catastrophe Derivatives," Papers 1607.01110, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Lev Eppelbaum, 2013. "Non-stochastic long-term prediction model for US tornado level," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(3), pages 2269-2278, December.
- de Lange, Petter E. & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Gaivoronski, Alexei A., 2004. "Modeling financial reinsurance in the casualty insurance business via stochastic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 991-1012, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:21:y:1997:i:3:p:185-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.