Arbitrage-free SVI volatility surfaces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Matthias Fengler, 2009.
"Arbitrage-free smoothing of the implied volatility surface,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 417-428.
- Matthias R. Fengler, 2005. "Arbitrage-Free Smoothing of the Implied Volatility Surface," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Jim Gatheral & Antoine Jacquier, 2011. "Convergence of Heston to SVI," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(8), pages 1129-1132.
- Cousot, Laurent, 2007. "Conditions on option prices for absence of arbitrage and exact calibration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3377-3397, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0292-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jim Gatheral & Thibault Jaisson & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2014. "Volatility is rough," Papers 1410.3394, arXiv.org.
- Stefano De Marco & Caroline Hillairet & Antoine Jacquier, 2013. "Shapes of implied volatility with positive mass at zero," Papers 1310.1020, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Vinicius Albani & Uri M. Ascher & Jorge P. Zubelli, 2016. "Local Volatility Models in Commodity Markets and Online Calibration," Papers 1602.04372, arXiv.org.
- Anastasis Kratsios & Cody B. Hyndman, 2017. "Arbitrage-Free Regularization," Papers 1710.05114, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Itkin, Andrey, 2015.
"To sigmoid-based functional description of the volatility smile,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 264-291.
- Andrey Itkin, 2014. "To sigmoid-based functional description of the volatility smile," Papers 1407.0256, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219024917500066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thaddeus Neururer & George Papadakis & Edward J. Riedl, 2016. "Tests of investor learning models using earnings innovations and implied volatilities," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 400-437, June.
- Michael R. Tehranchi, 2017. "A Black--Scholes inequality: applications and generalisation," Papers 1701.03897, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Stefano De Marco & Claude Martini, 2017. "Moment generating functions and Normalized implied volatilities: unification and extension via Fukasawa's pricing formula," Papers 1703.00957, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Archil Gulisashvili & Frederi Viens & Xin Zhang, 2015. "Extreme-Strike Asymptotics for General Gaussian Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 1502.05442, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Maarten Wyns & Jacques Du Toit, 2016. "A Finite Volume - Alternating Direction Implicit Approach for the Calibration of Stochastic Local Volatility Models," Papers 1611.02961, arXiv.org.
- Antoine Jacquier & Claude Martini & Aitor Muguruza, 2017. "On VIX Futures in the rough Bergomi model," Papers 1701.04260, arXiv.org.
- Gaoyue Guo & Antoine Jacquier & Claude Martini & Leo Neufcourt, 2012. "Generalised arbitrage-free SVI volatility surfaces," Papers 1210.7111, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Pierre M. Blacque-Florentin & Badr Missaoui, 2015. "Nonparametric and arbitrage-free construction of call surfaces using l1-recovery," Papers 1506.06997, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Samuel E. Vazquez, 2014. "Option Pricing, Historical Volatility and Tail Risks," Papers 1402.1255, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.0646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.