A note on sufficient conditions for no arbitrage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip B. Madan & Marc Yor, 2003. "Stochastic Volatility for Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 345-382.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-651, October.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1971. "Increasing risk II: Its economic consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 66-84, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian Homescu, 2011. "Implied Volatility Surface: Construction Methodologies and Characteristics," Papers 1107.1834, arXiv.org.
- repec:mod:depeco:0015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Cassese, 2014. "Option Pricing in an Imperfect World," Papers 1406.0412, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- silvia Muzzioli & Alessio Ruggieri, 2013. "Option Implied Trees and Implied Moments," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0015, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Stefan Gerhold & I. Cetin Gulum, 2016. "Consistency of option prices under bid-ask spreads," Papers 1608.05585, arXiv.org.
- Kerry W. Fendick, 2013. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Unknown Local Volatilities," Papers 1309.6164, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Elyas Elyasani & Luca Gambarelli & Silvia Muzzioli, 2016. "The risk asymmetry index," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 16212, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tavin, Bertrand, 2015. "Detection of arbitrage in a market with multi-asset derivatives and known risk-neutral marginals," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 158-178.
- Carol Alexander & Leonardo Nogueira, 2004. "Stochastic Local Volatility," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2008-02, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Mar 2008.
- Pierre M. Blacque-Florentin & Badr Missaoui, 2015. "Nonparametric and arbitrage-free construction of call surfaces using l1-recovery," Papers 1506.06997, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Itkin, Andrey, 2015.
"To sigmoid-based functional description of the volatility smile,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 264-291.
- Andrey Itkin, 2014. "To sigmoid-based functional description of the volatility smile," Papers 1407.0256, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Fengler, Matthias & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1136, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2013.
- Cousot, Laurent, 2007. "Conditions on option prices for absence of arbitrage and exact calibration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3377-3397, November.
- Elyas Elyasiani & Luca Gambarelli & Silvia Muzzioli, 2016. "Moment Risk Premia and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," Department of Economics 0103, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jiang, George J. & Tian, Yisong S., 2010. "Misreaction or misspecification? A re-examination of volatility anomalies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2358-2369, October.
- A. Gulisashvili, 2009. "Asymptotic Formulas with Error Estimates for Call Pricing Functions and the Implied Volatility at Extreme Strikes," Papers 0906.0394, arXiv.org.
- Martin Schweizer & Johannes Wissel, 2008. "Arbitrage-free market models for option prices: the multi-strike case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 469-505, October.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2013. "The Forecasting Performance of Corridor Implied Volatility in the Italian Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 359-386, March.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034, June.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call-option price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 242-261.
- David Hobson & Anthony Neuberger, 2017. "Model uncertainty and the pricing of American options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 285-329, January.
- Albin, J.M.P., 2008. "A continuous non-Brownian motion martingale with Brownian motion marginal distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(6), pages 682-686, April.
- Tushar Vaidya & Carlos Murguia & Georgios Piliouras, 2017. "Learning Agents in Black-Scholes Financial Markets: Consensus Dynamics and Volatility Smiles," Papers 1704.07597, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- David Hobson & Anthony Neuberger, 2016. "On the value of being American," Papers 1604.02269, arXiv.org.
- Huang, Henry H. & Wang, Kent & Wang, Zhanglong, 2016. "A test of efficiency for the S&P 500 index option market using the generalized spectrum method," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 52-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:2:y:2005:i:3:p:125-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.