Sato processes and the valuation of structured products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Pirjol & Jing Wang & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Short Maturity Forward Start Asian Options in Local Volatility Models," Papers 1710.03160, arXiv.org.
- Gabriel G. Drimus, 2012. "Options on realized variance by transform methods: a non-affine stochastic volatility model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 1679-1694, November.
- Gabriel Drimus & Walter Farkas, 2013. "Local volatility of volatility for the VIX market," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 267-293, October.
- Gabriel Drimus, 2010. "A forward started jump-diffusion model and pricing of cliquet style exotics," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-140, July.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Leccadito, Arturo & Tunaru, Radu S., 2014. "Extracting market information from equity options with exponential Lévy processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 125-141.
- Mathias Trabs, 2011. "Calibration of selfdecomposable Lévy models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-073, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Li, Jing & Li, Lingfei & Zhang, Gongqiu, 2017. "Pure jump models for pricing and hedging VIX derivatives," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 28-55.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2180-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEquity options; Levy process; Mathematical finance; Stochastic volatility; Stochastic processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.