From local volatility to local Levy models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Lukasz Szpruch, 2011. "On Markovian solutions to Markov Chain BSDEs," Papers 1111.5739, arXiv.org.
- Peter K. Friz & Stefan Gerhold & Marc Yor, 2013. "How to make Dupire's local volatility work with jumps," Papers 1302.5548, arXiv.org.
- Julien Claisse & Gaoyue Guo & Pierre Henry-Labordere, 2015. "Some Results on Skorokhod Embedding and Robust Hedging with Local Time," Papers 1511.07230, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Henry-Labordère, Pierre & Tan, Xiaolu & Touzi, Nizar, 2016. "An explicit martingale version of the one-dimensional Brenier’s Theorem with full marginals constraint," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(9), pages 2800-2834.
- repec:spr:joptap:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10957-017-1201-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amel Bentata & Rama Cont, 2015. "Forward equations for option prices in semimartingale models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 617-651, July.
- Renata Rendek, 2013. "Modeling Diversified Equity Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 23.
- Adrien Genin & Peter Tankov, 2016. "Optimal importance sampling for L\'evy Processes," Papers 1608.04621, arXiv.org.
- Madan, D. & Roynette, B. & Yor, Marc, 2008. "Option prices as probabilities," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 79-87, June.
- F. Antonelli & A. Ramponi & S. Scarlatti, 2016. "Random Time Forward-Starting Options," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(08), pages 1-25, December.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2012. "The Affine Nature of Aggregate Wealth Dynamics," Research Paper Series 322, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ning Cai & S. G. Kou, 2011. "Option Pricing Under a Mixed-Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(11), pages 2067-2081, November.
- Rene Carmona & Yi Ma & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2015. "Simulation of Implied Volatility Surfaces via Tangent Levy Models," Papers 1504.00334, arXiv.org.
- Nairn McWilliams & Sotirios Sabanis, 2011. "Arithmetic Asian Options under Stochastic Delay Models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 423-446, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:4:y:2004:i:5:p:581-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.