Option pricing with a general marked point process
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Luc Prigent, 2001. "Option Pricing with a General Marked Point Process," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 50-66, February.
- Prigent, J.L., 1997. "Option Pricing with a General Market Point Process," Papers 9736, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid MKAOUAR & Jean-luc PRIGENT, 2014. "Constant Proportion Portfolio Insurance under Tolerance and Transaction Costs," Working Papers 2014-303, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- P. Bertrand & J.L. Prigent, 2000. "Portfolio Insurance : The extreme Value of the CCPI Method," THEMA Working Papers 2000-49, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Mauricio Junca & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Utility maximization in pure-jump models driven by marked point processes and nonlinear wealth dynamics," Papers 1411.1103, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Aue, Alexander & Horváth, Lajos & Hurvich, Clifford & Soulier, Philippe, 2014.
"Limit Laws In Transaction-Level Asset Price Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 536-579, June.
- Alexander Aue & Lajos Horváth & Clifford Hurvich & Philippe Soulier, 2014. "Limit Laws in Transaction-Level Asset Price Models," Post-Print hal-00583372, HAL.
- Hurvich, Cliiford & Wang, Yi, 2006.
"A Pure-Jump Transaction-Level Price Model Yielding Cointegration, Leverage, and Nonsynchronous Trading Effects,"
1413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hurvich, Clifford & Wang, Yi, 2009. "A Pure-Jump Transaction-Level Price Model Yielding Cointegration, Leverage, and Nonsynchronous Trading Effects," MPRA Paper 12575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:769-790 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:97-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .