Self-exciting jump processes with applications to energy markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fokianos, Konstantinos & Rahbek, Anders & TjÃ¸stheim, Dag, 2009.
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1430-1439.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2008. "Poisson Autoregression," Discussion Papers 08-35, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Anders Rahbek & Dag Tjøstheim, 2009. "Poisson Autoregression," CREATES Research Papers 2009-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Thibault Jaisson & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Limit theorems for nearly unstable Hawkes processes," Papers 1310.2033, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Bacry, E. & Delattre, S. & Hoffmann, M. & Muzy, J.F., 2013. "Some limit theorems for Hawkes processes and application to financial statistics," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(7), pages 2475-2499.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:11:y:2008:i:05:n:s0219024908004907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helyette Geman & A. Roncoroni, 2006. "Understanding the Fine Structure of Electricity Prices," Post-Print halshs-00144198, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Prigent, 2001.
"Option Pricing with a General Marked Point Process,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 50-66, February.
- Prigent, J.L., 1997. "Option Pricing with a General Market Point Process," Papers 9736, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- J. L. Prigent, 1997. "Option pricing with a general marked point process," THEMA Working Papers 97-36, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Jean-François Muzy, 2014. "Hawkes model for price and trades high-frequency dynamics," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1147-1166, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélyette Geman & Andrea Roncoroni, 2006. "Understanding the Fine Structure of Electricity Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1225-1262, May.
- Aït-Sahalia, Yacine & Cacho-Diaz, Julio & Laeven, Roger J.A., 2015.
"Modeling financial contagion using mutually exciting jump processes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 585-606.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Julio Cacho-Diaz & Roger J.A. Laeven, 2010. "Modeling Financial Contagion Using Mutually Exciting Jump Processes," NBER Working Papers 15850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantinos Fokianos & Dag Tjøstheim, 2012. "Nonlinear Poisson autoregression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(6), pages 1205-1225, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-exciting processes; Jump processes; Markov processes; Energy markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0591-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.